Individual Community Living Support or ICLS is a new service available in Minnesota for Elderly Waiver and Alternative Care clients. This “all-inclusive” service is designed to include general care for elderly clients without needing to spread individual services across several providers. These participants are individuals who need reminders, cueing, intermittent or moderate supervision or physical assistance to remain in their own homes.
Eleged Home Care, Inc. provides professionals who can deliver a wide range of individualized supports. As such, we are licensed under Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245D as a basic support service provider. We include active cognitive support, adaptive support service, activities of daily living (ADLs), household management, health, safety and wellness, and community engagement.
These are some of the services we include:
- ADL assistance such as mobility aid and personal care
- Homemaking and household
- Assisting with Activites of Daily Living (ADLs) such as mobility, transfers, or bathing
- Light homemaking and household administration
- Wide scope of general oversight, monitoring, and wellness checks
- Community engagement
- Adaptive support, including cues, reminders, and instructions for living independently
- Cognitive support to address behavioral, cognitive, or other concerns
Our staff, however, does not provide intensive medical support, including medication management, therapy, or skills training and does not also cover transportation costs or medical equipment.
For further clarification of this service you might be interested in, please feel comfortable in reaching us. You can also schedule an assessment with us so you can save your time and energy in seeking several service providers.